Thursday 14 January 2016

15TH BIRTHDAY WISHLIST.


If you know me, you know that I'm a sucker for receiving gifts AND don't get me wrong, I'm a gift giver too, however there's just something about unwrapping presents from your friends and family and wondering what they got you and too be honest, the worst thing would be getting something that you've already got or not 100% being its hugest fan. When I posted my 14TH BIRTHDAY WISHLIST (linked here) it was actually quite helpful for other people, because they knew what to get me or got a small idea and it was actually quite a popular post on Macaroons Makeup & Me in general, so I thought why not give my readers what they want once again. If you'd like to know more about what 'would be nice' to have, then please keep on reading and I hope that you enjoy.



So I thought that I'd start of my telling you all what I really don't want for my birthday, because I would hate for you guys to spend your money and time on something that I'm not going to like, and that sounds so vain/rude/superficial/all the bad traits, but trust me, I'm just trying to make your life 100x easier. NO PERFUME, NO NAIL POLISH, NO CHOCOLATE (like Thorntons) and NO JEWELRY like bracelets, rings earrings and necklaces because I don't wear them. If you were to get me a necklace though, I like the big statement ones :)


Makeup


Now over the last 6 months or so, I've actually been gravitating towards makeup more and kind of left my love of clothing items behind me.. I mean I still do go a bit crazy when I see a sale sign in a shop window, but I think the cake face in me has fully taken over, which is ironic as I don't wear makeup everyday. So what I'm trying to say is that I would be happy with any type of makeup, and I would appreciate it, because it lets me know that people actually care what I want or need. But there are two makeup products specifically that I have been wanting for forever now and they are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, as I'm the hugest fan of brows and the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder, since the beauty community on Youtube has been RAAVVVIINNGGG about it ever since the baking trend set in 2015. Unfortunately they are two high products which are a bit pricey, so i would be extremely grateful if I got them, or even one!





Lush Cosmetics


I think that I'd have a (good) heart attack if there was ever a flood in a Lush store because *heart eyes* 100x over - It's safe to say that I love Lush and I'd be happy with anything from there. 




Apple Mac Book 


Now I know that this is never ever going to happen but a girl can dream. Since I've started blogging, I've been dying for a Mac Book, because I feel like it's really going to help me in several different ways, both education wise and on a professional level and just overall the aesthetic it gives to your vibe is wow. Hopefully I'll be getting one in the next few years.




Diary/Planner/Journal


This year one of my unofficial goals is to be organised and in order for that to happen, I would quite like a really cute and specific planner. I'm not sure how to describe them but they're definitely aesthetically pleasing and 'tumblr'. A while ago I saw Chelsey Hijab Love promoting these really cute islamic planners from The Pampered Muslimah and I took a trip to her online store and really liked what I found. 


Photo Credit: @thatgirlyusra on instagram



And finally the last thing that I would love is some MACAROOOOOOOONSSSS!


I don't care what brand, where they're from, or any small detail, I just need some on the 29th yeah, so pull through Sushi.. love ya. 




So that's all for this year, I don't know if the list will be longer or shorter next year but probably longer sorry. 


INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR


XOXO

2 comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns